I’ve been busy doing Progress Billing the whole afternoon. I just finish preparing all of it. We’ll need to wait for the photographs tomorrow to proceed.
When we came back from lunch, my colleagues were all trying out the long-sleeve blouse (United Colours of Benetton). It’s the uniform for the Launching of Service Suites. I guess it’s going to be launch very soon since uniform have already been given to us. I got a bright Apple Green and Pink colour one. We were informed to match it with white pants. I’ve no idea where to get a pair of nice white pants nowadays.
Tonite Boy and me are supposed to have dinner. Our relationship is 1 year 11 months today. I’m still blur and unhappy. I don’t know if I should still go for dinner.
Jade call this afternoon. We chit-chat for a while. It’s nice chatting with her. I don’t feel so down after talking to her. Hopefully she comes to look for us lunch, as promised.
I met Timothy. He came to office to submit quotation on local delivery services. We exchanged name cards.
It’s getting late. I’d better go home now…5:45pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment