Tuesday, January 03, 2006

11.40 pm

Today is another normal boring day for me.

I wake up at 7:30am. I shower and get changed. I reach office as usual 8:30am sharp! I walk in the office with a fresh and bright mood. I greeted everyone in office. I’ll do the usual daily routine…sit down…switch on the computer…open Main Report and Weekly Report…I didn’t straight away login to MSN today. I know if I login, I’ll be busy chatting online, my works will be delayed again. I only checked my e-mail and friendster. I continue with my work. There are still some outstanding works to clear. I started to get bored. I went to make myself a cup of tea. The first half of the day I was busy clearing my outstanding works and updating my loan reports. Ling Ling and Carol Chung bought us souvenirs from Malacca and Thailand respectively. I got three pairs of earrings from them. It’s nice…

Suddenly I thought of Sylvia Tan. Today is her first day of work at Promenade Hotel. I send her a sms.

Carol Ku sms me. She went to Immigration with Tina to re-do their I.C. Carol Ku lost hers on Christmas Eve night…Tina lost hers on New Year Eve night…I thought I’ll be having lunch alone in office today. Fortunately, both of them got back just before lunch hour. I was relieved. We had lunch at Mode CafĂ©. We went to Fotomat to survey on the model of the digital camera, which I’m interested to buy. It’s the latest model, Canon Ixus i Zoom. It’ll costs me RM1,398. I’m still thinking and considering about it now.

After lunch, we’re all tired and sleepy. Carol Ku and Tina will be going out to do their I.C. again about 2:30pm. The system was offline in the morning. I’m so lonely again. I have already finished my work in the morning. I don’t have anything to do in the afternoon. I don’t want to show them that I’m free. I make myself look busy. I was uploading photographs in friendster the whole afternoon. I started to feel so sleepy. The connection was slow, the uploading took quite some time. Eveline went to Ling Ling’s room for a discussion with N K Foo. I was so happy. I login MSN. Jade was online. I chat with her for more than half an hour. I share gossips, happy and funny news with her.

It’s 5pm already. Finally, they finished their discussion. Everyone came out. I had to log off MSN. I can’t go home so early yet so I decided to sign in friendster and send everyone a testimonial. I received a reply from Sylvia Tan. She had a happy working day too! I was surfing until 6:35pm. I realized it’s getting late. Those new staffs have all left. TSK call me up. He ask if I’m still in office. He wanted to chat with me in MSN. I was lazy and tired. Carol Chung is leaving. I clear my things, switch off the computer and head home.

I call Boy. He didn’t answer. I call TSK. We had a nice and funny chit-chat on the phone. He’s a really funny guy. I was tired and hungry already. I decided to shower and take my dinner. Boy call me. He was sleeping when I call. He asked me to accompany him for dinner. I shower and took my dinner. I was ready at about 8pm. We went out about 8:30pm. Boy had dinner at Damai. He told me about his work. His mum chit-chat with him today. She asked him to get married too. I didn’t have much reaction to that matter too. We continue with our conversation. We decided to go Cyber. I continue with my testimonial in friendster. He was using my character to play in Conquer. I was getting tired and sleepy. Suddenly I thought of eating Mango with Sago in Dzert. We left the Cyber. The mango was sold out. Both of us were already tired. Boy sends me home. I clean up myself and waited for his call. We talked on the phone for a while more. We planned to go for a nice dinner on Thursday. It’s our 1 year 11 months anniversary. Time just flew past. This is my longest relationship. I don’t dare to think much. No one knows what’s going to happen tomorrow. I wouldn’t know how long would our relationship last. Hopefully Boy would appreciate it.

I’m tired…I’m going to sleep…12:27am.

No comments: