I just reach home.
I wake up today feeling refresh. I’m blur and confused already now. I don’t know whether I should be angry or unhappy or frustrated or irritated about Boy now. I’m unhappy last nite. I waited for him to finish his Wedding Dinner. I don’t know which friends to look for to accompany me. I had to drive around KK until my last stop will be Berries Boutique Café. I look for my girl friends. I don’t know what plans will Boy have after that. I look for my guy friends. I’m sure Boy would mind about it. I had to be alone in the end. Fortunately TSK call me. I’m so happy. I really don’t like being alone. He just finished his dinner. He could accompany me for dinner. We had a long chit-chat while waiting for Boy. It’s relaxing and comfortable.
It’s getting late. We’re so bored. We don’t know where else to go. Boy finally called me. He went to pick CW and joined us. I was happy when I saw him. He was surprised to see me with TSK. He straight away asked me where are all my girl friends. His face showed a little of suspicious. I just smile and told him they were busy. He wouldn’t understand my feelings. I guess he would only think that I’m flirting around. If I were to flirt around, I wouldn’t asked him to join me. He was missing-in-action again for quite sometime after he ordered his drinks. I guess he went to attend to his clients.
When we’re about to leave, CK called. She had a fight with her boyfriend. He wanted to come out for a drink. We all decided to go Arriva Pub, Lintas, for second round of drink. TSK went to pick her. She was happy. She wouldn’t be so bored at home. We all chit-chatted. CK suddenly recognized my top. It was in the photo album in friendster. I was proud of it as it was Boy’s Christmas Gift for me. Everyone was laughing happily. Suddenly Boy pointed at me and pop out the answer loudly ‘She was the one who organized my friendster and uploaded all the photographs actually’. Everyone was surprised for a second and laughed. The rest of my friends laughed at me. I feel I’m a complete FOOL then! At that moment, I don’t know how should I re-act. I was embarrassed down to the bottom. He was smiling and giggling innocently. I guess he wouldn’t understand the whole concept. He just feels that he’s just RIGHT telling the whole truth. I do all those things for him, hoping he would appreciate, as most of his lost-of-contact friends found him there. I really feel awful the whole nite after the incident. I keep quiet and pretended nothing happened. I knew he wouldn’t understand this forever. Nothing like this would appear in his mind that it’s wrong to treat me like this in public. Boy seems to always make fun of me in front of my or his friends in public now. I’m funny and nice to play with at times BUT he’s treating as a fun thing to do now…
Boy just went to Class. I’m using his car. I’ll be going to Sharon Yse’s Berries Boutique Café soon. I wake up around 8:40am today. Boy was supposed to have breakfast with me. I guess he overslept again. I sms Boy. He call me back in a while. It’s already 9:05am. We’re unable to make it for breakfast. I went to survey on Berries Boutique Café but there’s no one around yet. I guess it’s too early. I decided to go buy breakfast for my parents. I went to Kedai Kopi Yun Soon to buy breakfast.
CW just call me. He’s going to look for me after his breakfast with parents.
I’m going to Berries Boutique Café now…1:00am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment