It’s A Brand New Year! Thinking back what I’ve been through in 2005…I told myself I need to be another better girl in 2006…I’m tired of doing the same routine everyday…I’m tired of being the usual boring girl everyday…
The day begins from 10:40am 1 January 2006…
Boy call me. He asked me if I would like to go for breakfast. I wake up, went downstairs to discuss with my parents about the house, which we were going to rent. I shower and get changed. Boy reached my house. my parents agreed to confirm the owner of Taman Hiburan.
When we left the house, we went to pick CW from Kolombong and send him to Office. He looks not-in-the-mood. I guess probably he had to work or just something bothering him. All three of us went for breakfast at Damai. I suggested going Cyber after that, as we had no place in mind yet. The Cyber was full, so we went to Dzert for a drink. We had a drink and chit-chat happily. I call Mr Soon to confirm the time and venue to pay for the deposit for Taman Hiburan. TSV call Boy for breakfast. He just woke up. We finished our drinks, and continue to join him in Apiwon. We had a long chit-chat. The weather turned and rain started pouring down. We decided to change to another place for a drink. We went to JJ Café. It’s raining heavily when we reached. I couldn’t get down from the car. TSV borrowed an umbrella from someone, and covered me from the car. This is what a gentleman would do. Boy would only just stand aside and wait for me to run over. We all had a drink and chit-chat. The rain stopped. It was time for me to go home.
Boy sent all of us back. I went out with my parents again to meet Mr Soon at Taman Hiburan. When we reached the house, Mr Soon was surprised to know that my dad was the one he rejected earlier. My dad discussed with him about the details. In the whole conversation, my dad just fired him in quite a rude manner. I was surprised too. On the way home, I talked to my dad about it. He was quite angry and mentioned that he was right. I had nothing to say. I couldn’t probably keep fighting with my dad.
I was sitting in my room alone, feeling sad and down. I was thinking back what had happened the whole day. I felt that I’ve been through another usual day of mine. I still couldn’t change much. I shower and get changed. I drove to TSK’s BBQ Gathering at his house. I parked my car along with Miss T and Miss CK. TSK came out from his house to bring us in. Those who came for gathering are Tina, Carol Ku, Siau Yee, Johnny (Siau Yee’s bf), Winnie, Yong, Anne (Yong’s gf), Wai, Rudy, Eddie, Nicole (Eddie’s gf), Penny, Chai, Jenny and Jenny’s hubby. We had an enjoyable dinner and chit-chat. I left with Miss T and Miss CK to join Boy and his friends at Lintas. ST opened her new Café at Lintas. After the drink, we decided to go Black Jack. Boy, Me, TSV and CW had fun there. I left early cos I was driving. I reached home, and walked over to JA’s classmate reunion. He lived four houses away from me. I met John Agama, his fiancé, Jonathan Lee, Gilbert See, Johan Lee and some of their friends. I had a nice chit-chat with them there. Some of them look so different from the memories I had for them in Form 5. It’s really nice to meet them again. I’m very happy.I went home, cleaned up myself. I waited for Boy’s call. I talk to TSK on the phone. Boy call to let me know he’s home. I talk to TSK again on the phone. I thought of writing the blog but I was very tired already. I went to sleep…3:30am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment