Thursday, January 05, 2006

12:50 pm

Jo just reach office. I continue with writing my blog. I’m bored. I don’t feel like working.

My eyes were puffy when I wake up this morning. I shower and get changed. I reach office on time. I’m feeling even worse today.

On the way to work, I’m thinking back what happened last night. I guess I’ve to give each other more time. I couldn’t go any further anymore. I’m now starting to consider about marriage. Last night was the first time he scolded me. There’ll be more in the future. His temper is very good. He can be like that now, either cos of his work pressure or he’s getting bored of me already. I guess I’m sensitive. I’ve make up my mind to move a step backwards. I’ve already tired my very best to suit his everything.

Time for lunch…1.00pm.

No comments: