Tuesday, January 03, 2006

12:23 am

I reach home not long ago. Tomorrow is another fresh day back to work. I just hope everything would work out smoothly for me…

To be continued from 11:30am 2 January 2006…

I had a comfortable day today. I finished writing my blog. I call Boy again. He fell asleep. I shower and get changed. Boy reached my house. He chit-chat with my dad. Time past real fast. We went for brunch at E-West. Both of us were tired. Boy told me TSV was drunk at Black Jack the night before. We decided to go Wisma Merdeka for window shopping. Boy suggested going home for a while. On the way home, Boy told me his dad ask him to get married again in a very direct manner. He was surprised and blushed. He told his dad he’s still not ready yet as he did not have fix income yet. His dad did not force him. He advised him to have a planning for marriage now. I found that I don’t have the strong eagerness in my mind now about marriage already. I remembered I used to be so happy. I think time is starting to pass. I just hope I still can stand it longer. I hope I won’t lose this marriage feeling one day when Boy is ready for it. I just smile and listen to what Boy told me. No one was in when we reached his house. I decided to arrange the photographs in his album. The photographs were taken when we were on Christmas Holiday Trip. I was tired when I finished arranging the photographs. Both of us fell asleep. CW called us for a drink. It was raining heavily. We decided to sleep. I guess it’s the cool weather. We were so tired. It’s already 6pm when we were awake. Boy shower and changed. He sends me home for shower.

Dad told me he couldn’t call me as his Celcom validity period has expired. I shower and get changed. I called Boy. He was alone in Cyber. We went to CSLY house. We exchanged the Christmas gifts. Our arrangement to meet and exchange the Christmas gift always fails. We can’t get the right timing. I chit-chat with CSLY a while. Boy and me went for dinner at the Western Food Restaurant next to Arriva in Lintas. I opened the gift on the way to dinner. I got a handbag and a fancy bracelet. It was very nice. I really love it! I’m happy! We had our dinner. We decided to go Berries Café for a drink. Boy and me had a nice and comfortable chit-chat there. ST was busy entertaining her friends. We had no idea where to go next. Both of us were tired too. Boy suggested going to his house and resting before he sends me home, as it’s still early. No one was in again when we reached his house. We took a rest and had a comfortable chit-chat about what we been through together in the past. I was very tired already. It’s getting late. I need to work tomorrow. Boy sends me home.

I cleared my things and prepared myself for work tomorrow. I’m very tired. I went to sleep…1:00am.

No comments: