SMS 1
As nite falls upon the land,
It is time to sleep again,
With the moon hanging in the starlit sky,
I am here to wish you Good Nite.
SMS 2
Receive my simple gift of
'Good Morning'
wrapped with sincerity,
tied with care and
sealed with a prayer
to keep you safe & happy
all day long
SMS 3
There are many types of ships.
Wooden ships,
Plastic ships, and
Metal ships.
But the best & most important are
'Friendships'
SMS 4
It only takes
a minute to get a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone,
a day to love someone,
but it takes
a lifetime to forget someone
SMS 5
Things to take note when u SLEEP
1st - Miss Me
2nd - Think Of Me
3rd - Hug Me
4th - Love Me
Try to SLEEP now
And close your eyes
Get prepared to
Dream Of Me
SMS 6
True Friendship
Are Gifts Not Easily Gained
It's Roots are from
One's Heart &
Involves the
Memories that
Stay Forever
SMS 7
I asked GOD for a flower,
He gave me a garden.
I asked GOD for a tree,
He gave me a forest.
I asked GOD for a river,
He gave me an ocean.
I asked GOD for a friend,
He gave me YOU
SMS 8
If u Hide,
I'll Seek for u,
If ur Lost,
I'll Search for u,
If u Leave,
I'll Wait for u,
If days Take u away from me,
I'll Miss u,
But if u dare Forget me,
I'll Kick u
SMS 9
When it rains,
You don't see the sun,
But it's there...
Hope we can be like that,
We don't see each other,
But our FRIENDSHIP will always be there
SMS 10
8
messages
received
1 Hi!
2 How Are You?
3 What Are You Doing?
4 Busy?
5 Do You Miss Me?
6 Miss You!
7 Take Care!
8 Good Day!
Economy Bad
so i sent you 8 sms
at ONE time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment