It’s 6:45am on Saturday morning, 5 November 2005. I don’t know why I can wake up so early. Maybe I had enough sleep. Maybe I’ve too much to think about. Tomorrow is Sunday. If Boy’s parents are around, I will have to go to Church Service with him again.
I talked to Boy about my mummy’s case. I need to go to Temple to pray for her. I also need to arrange some offerings for her. I asked Boy if he could company me to Temple to do these things. After a long thought and silence, he answered me that if I really wanted him to company me, he’ll try to, but it’s best if he don’t company me. I was very disappointed again! *sigh* I know his parents are very strong Christian, but I just need him to company me to do these things, I don’t even need him to go in or help me to do anything in the Temple. I keep quiet. I told him it’s ok, I can go myself.
I keep on asking myself…Did I asked too much? Am I forcing him to follow whatever I want? *sob* I can sacrifice my religion if I want to be with him. I respect him. I know if I have to be with him in the future, all these little problems should be give-and-take. Sometimes I just hope he would also respect my religion a little. I only wish he could company me to Temple on special occasions, especially Kuan Yin’s Birthday. I didn’t ask for too much. I never force him to pray or burn joss-sticks. He would tell me that if any of his parent’s friends saw him just around Temple area, he’ll be in big trouble *sob* I have to be understanding again *sigh* On the other hand, I have to go to Sunday Church Service with him. Sooner or later, I’ll have to join groups and activities in Church. I understand it’s a very good practise, but I also hope they would respect my religion too. Buddhism or going to visit Temple is not an EVIL practise either. I don’t see why he’s unable to company me once in a while…I always know how to comfort my friends about religion problems in a relationship. My parents are also Buddhist and Christian. They are also able to live happily till now. All relationships have to be give-and-take matters…only giving OR only taking would be very hurt and disappointed…I hope everything’s going to be fine soon…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment