SMS 1
I knocked at Heaven’s door today.
God asked “What can I do for you?”
I said “Please love, protect and bless the one reading this”
He smiled and replied “Granted!”
I knocked at Heaven’s door today.
God asked “What can I do for you?”
I said “Please love, protect and bless the one reading this”
He smiled and replied “Granted!”
SMS 2
I pray that GOD will be
ABOVE u to BLESS u
BELOW u to SUPPORT u
BEFORE u to GUIDE u
BEHIND u to PROTECT u
BESIDE u to COMFORT u
INSIDE u to SUSTAIN u
I pray that GOD will be
ABOVE u to BLESS u
BELOW u to SUPPORT u
BEFORE u to GUIDE u
BEHIND u to PROTECT u
BESIDE u to COMFORT u
INSIDE u to SUSTAIN u
SMS 3
:O big smile
:) simple smile
:> happy smile
:j dimpled smile
:B toothy smile
;) winky smile
8) zorro smile
:p cutee smile
:O big smile
:) simple smile
:> happy smile
:j dimpled smile
:B toothy smile
;) winky smile
8) zorro smile
:p cutee smile
SMS 4
60 seconds make 1 sweet minute
60 seconds make 1 sweet minute
60 minutes make 1 sweet hour
24 hours make 1 sweet day
7 sweet days make 1 sweet week
4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month
7 sweet days make 1 sweet week
4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month
12 sweet months make 1 sweet year
BUT 1 sweet friend like u make my whole life so sweet
BUT 1 sweet friend like u make my whole life so sweet
SMS 5
Do u know that a simple 'HELLO' can be so sweet?
H = How are you?
E = Everything all right?
L = Like to see you
L = Love to hear from you
O = Obviously miss u
SMS 6
A Line Knows No End
Unless
You Put A Stop To It
Let Our Friendship Be That Line
&
Let's Make Sure That It Will Go
On and On
Forever
SMS 7
*
This Star Never Leaves You
It's A Symbol
Of My Care
A Promise
That I'll Be By Your Side Forever
SMS 8
a CHEER to make you in Good Mood
a SMILE to mark the Day's Happiness
a SONG to lighten up your Heart
a PRAYER to Bless You
SMS 9
Yesterday
I was your friend
Today
I am still your friend
...don't worry about...
Tomorrow
I will always be your friend
This is a promise
We will be FRIENDS FOREVER
SMS 10
Black Rose is for Enemy
Pink Rose is for Special Friend
Yellow Rose is for Friend
Orange Rose is for Cheerful Friend
Red Rose is for Love
No comments:
Post a Comment