Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Girl’s Nite Out

It’s 12:45am on Wednesday morning, 9 November 2005. I just reach home, finish cleaning up myself and going to sleep soon. I had a very happy nite. It’s really an enjoyable nite! I was really looking forward to meeting them tonite *hehehe* The story begins…
I reach Coffee Bean, Damai at around 8:30pm. Sharon reach after me. We ordered our drinks and sit down to chit-chat while waiting for others. About 15 minutes later, Lie Lie reach. I really haven’t seen her for ages already. She’s getting prettier *hehehe* About 9:00pm, Christina finally arrived. Four of us have a nice time chit-chatting and updating ourselves about our life recently. Around 9:30pm, Aprine reached, we had a lot of fun chit-chatting, laughing, gossiping and joking around. We talked about our friends. Clarissa is now working in KL. Kavelleen is now in Auckland. Christine and Anita are now working in KK. Sau Ling is now working in Sandakan. We really missed the good old times we had together… *hehehe* Sharon is now working in Wisma KTS, Lie Lie is now working in Wisma Perindustrian, Christina is now working in Alam Mesra and Aprine is now working in Lintas. All of us have our own separate lives but when we once we meet, we can chat till we drop, anything from A to Z *hehehe*
We all decided to leave at 11:00pm. I followed Aprine to Just Waiting Café. She’s meeting her friends there. I’m meeting Boy there. Boy is having a drink there with Ah Vui. We stayed there a while then we went to Foh Sang to eat Prawn Mee. We had supper while chit-chatting and laughing again. My cheeks are tight cos I’ve been laughing the whole nite. I really had an enjoyable nite!
Boy told me his colleagues told him today that he saw me in Shennanigan’s. He was curious why Boy wasn’t there with me, and also why Boy wouldn’t worry I flirt around there. The main point is he was curious why Boy trusted me so much to allow me to go clubbing with friends *hehehe* Boy told me he answered him, he wants me to enjoy myself with my friends sometimes as long as I take care of myself there. He wouldn’t worry cos he knows trusting each other is VERY important in a relationship. If he were to keep an eye on me always and also worry, I would do the same to him too. The relationship won’t be strong and comfortable anymore without the ‘TRUST’ there. If I really want to flirt around, I wouldn’t only do it in Shennanigan’s, I can do it anywhere anytime. His colleague had nothing to say. It’s actually true! I’m really really happy to hear that. I think the same way too! That’s what I like about a guy! I’ve been brought up in a strict family so I wouldn’t want a strict boyfriend too. It’ll be so uncomfortable and tiring.

No comments: