Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Back to work after Deepavali & Hari Raya holidays

It’s 12:50am again now on Tuesday morning, 8 November 2005. My first day back to work again after the long holiday break is very fresh and relaxing. I feel I can work better. I’m happy about it. I reach office as usual at 8:25am. I clear all my outstanding works, which have been piled up for a week during the holidays. I updated the Loan Report and Tenancy Report for Ling Ling and Jo respectively. I was quite busy for the whole day.
During lunch, me, Jade and Tina had the tit-bits from Japan. Jo, Chika and RC went to Japan during the holidays. It was quite tasty. Maybe I’m hungry anyway *hehehe* At 1:00pm, we went window shopping to relax and freshen up before doing next half day of work. I thought of buying myself a simple dress for Karen Chung’s Wedding Dinner this coming tomorrow nite at Sutera Harbour. I saw this dress at a new Boutique, which costs RM108. I didn’t try cos I know I’m having tight budget this month. I’ll think again overnite *hehehe* At about 1:15pm, I got a call from Boy. I was surprised. He’ll seldom call me at this hour of the day. He informed me that there’s dinner at his house tonite cos his PoPo is here again! I’m happy to hear that…
We went back to office about 10 minutes late. I was very thirsty. I didn’t realize the time past so fast when window shopping. Kiong was very helpful. I’m so grateful to him. He help me to buy Layer Tea when he’s going down to Basement to buy his cough mixture. The afternoon session was quite a busy day for me. Me, Tina and Eveline got to prepare the Loan Report for Ling Ling. She needs to report our work in the Weekly Meeting. Time past so fast !!! When I finish all my work, I realized the time is already 4:55pm! I’m so tired. I decided to take a rest when the Managers all went up to 7th Floor for the meeting. Finally I had the chance to check my e-mail and upload my blogs *hehehe*
I went home around 6:30pm. I take my shower, change into suitable clothes and Boy came to pick me at 7:30pm. I was so worried I would be late to their dinner. Fortunately, I reach their house just in time for the dinner. We had a very delicious dinner. Boy, Me, Xing Ye, Tze Yen, Jing Wen, Boy’s Cousin Brothers, Boy’s Mum’s Sister-In-Law, Boy’s Dad, Boy’s Mum, PoPo, Boy’s Dad’s Sister, Chee Khen. After the dinner, Boy, Me, Jing Wen and Boy’s Mum make Ice-Cream Fruit Salad for all of us to eat. After that, we all sit down to chit-chat and joke around. I feel the warm and fun in their family *hehehe* Tze Yen showed me her Bridal photographs. She’s getting married on 3 December 2005. Boy and me went to watch TV. They started to talk about going to join church activities. Boy’s parents asked him to join those activities with me. I was so worried he would agree…luckily he didn’t…he started to avoid their conversation…same goes to Chee Khen as well… *hehehe* I’m so happy he didn’t accept their offer. I know his parents would be disappointed but I feel it’s not the time for me to join all these activities yet. I’m still not prepared to face it! Boy and me chit-chat and laugh about the funny Chinese sms that Sharon Tse send to me…both of us had our own fun!
Around 10:30pm, Xing Ye, Tze Yen and Jing Wen plan to leave. I followed as well. We don’t have anything to do already. Boy and me planned to have a drink at Damai Herbal Drink Shop *hehehe* We reach that shop but the Sweet Potato Ginger Drink has been sold out. We went to Foh Sang Herbal Drink Shop. It started to close. Lastly, we decided heading to Yum-Tea at Lintas…hoping it’s still open… *hehehe* We had a drink there and a nice chit-chat. Boy send me home at 12:00am. I talked to him on the phone for a while when he reached home.
The nite finally ends happily…1:30am…

No comments: