Sunday, November 06, 2005

Last Day Of My Holidays

The time now is 10:45pm on Sunday, 6 November 2005.
7:25am on Sunday morning, 6 November 2005. I wake up early again today. I’m feeling happy and refreshed. I think it’s the last day of my boring days. Finally tomorrow I can go back to work *hehehe* When I’m always working, I complaint about boring and tiring of working. When I had a long holiday, with nothing to do, I complaint it’s boring. What a girl !!! *winks*
I sms Boy to let him know I’m already awake. I went to shower and took a delicious breakfast with my parents at home. He called me around 11:00am. We used to have breakfast together every time during the holidays, but both of us are in tight budget now. He decided to stay home for breakfast. Around 1:30pm, Boy called me again, we went out for lunch together *hehehe* It’s raining heavily. We went to Damai for lunch with Christopher. After that, we can’t think of any plans so we head to Cyber to play games. That’s how we spend the whole afternoon again…
I feel happy today. I don’t know why. Maybe Boy didn’t mentioned about anything, which hurt or disappoint me. He’s caring and loving today. I hope I can wake up specially early tomorrow morning to go to Office to check my e-mail and prepare myself to work again !!!

No comments: