Monday, September 26, 2005

Trip to Kudat

Saturday, 24 September 2005

7:30am
Boy give me a Morning Call *winks* I shower…pack my things…chit-chat with my parents…ready to go out…
8:30am
Boy reach my house…we went to CPS to meet Jade…I passed the lucky draw tickets to her…chit-chat a while with Carol…we went back to his house…chit-chat with his dad…waiting for him to pack his things…
I got a call from Tina as well, she’s having a nice breakfast with her Advisor *winks*
9:45am
We leave from his house…went to buy some junk food from Bestmart Kolombong…then we have breakfast at Inanam…I sms my good friends to inform them that I’m leaving to Kudat…I also call my parents to inform them I’m on the way oredi… *hehehe*
11:00am
Finally we’re heading to Kudat…it took us about 2 hours to reach…I have a nice long talk with Boy in the car…we talk about a lot of things… *hehehe*
1:00pm
Boy suddenly thought of going to visit his Cousin Brother in Kota Marudu…he was having his lunch when we reach…he also brought us to visit his Workshop…we chit-chat in his office…then we head to Kudat…
2:00pm
Reach Kudat !!!
first…we went to Boy’s Grandma’s house…his two aunties are there…we happily chit-chat…took a rest…promised to come back the next day for lunch…and now time to go to My Grandparent’s place… *hehehe*
3:00pm
We reach their house…so happy to see my Grandma & Grandpa again !!! =) we bring our things in to the house…have a nice long happy chit chat with Grandparents…afternoon past so fast…time for us to shower…all four of us take turns to shower… *hehehe*
7:00pm
Dinner Time !! PoPo cooked a delicious meal for us…I love PoPo’s food…soup, chicken, vegetables, meat are all fresh & no preservatives…she planted her own vegetables…she rear her own chickens… *hehehe*
We finish dinner…wash the plates…eat some fruits…watch TV…chit-chat…
8:30pm
Kampung Life…we went to sleep this early… *hehehe*
Boy & Me can’t sleep so early so we chit-chat until 10:30pm then we go to bed… *winks*

Sunday, 25 September 2005

6:00am
Boy & Me wake up…but it’s so early…we chit-chat again… *hehehe*
8:30am
We clean up ourselves…have breakfast with Grandparents…chit-chat with them a while…then we pack our things…PoPo gave us food to bring back home to KK… *hehehe* I gave RM100 to Grandparents…
Time to leave an enjoyable time with Grandparents again…
10:30am
Heading to Tip of Borneo !!
The road is actually still under construction…it took us 30mins to reach the destination…the weather is so hot but the view is very very nice…bright sky + blue sea + green forest + rocky Tip of Borneo! *hehehe*
11:00am
We head back to Kudat Town again…to take lunch in Boy’s Grandma’s house… *hehehe* they prepared a lot of food for us too…soup, chicken, vegetables, meat and ice cold drinks…
After lunch, we chit-chat with uncle & aunties…play with Boy’s little niece…took a rest…watch TV…
2:00pm
Time to head back to KK again… =)
I’m very tired oredi…we had another nice long talk in the car…about a lot of things… *hehehe*


5:00pm *Home Sweet Home*

No comments: