Thursday, 29 September 2005
I wake up…everything is ok again…I forget what happened last nite…fresh day fresh mind…I’m always like that…ZzZzZz…wake up the next day…I don’t remember oredi… *hehehe* stupid also sometimes…
I came to work as usual today…when I just reach my seat…switch on the PC…the current suddenly cut off…unfortunately it came back again 5 mins later… *hehehe* I was hoping I can be lazy again for few hours…Tina
I went to Solicitor Office during lunch hour today with my parents…finally we signed the SPA…and settled all the procedures for selling the House…the Lawyer, Jenny Lim, is a very nice lady…very friendly…just before I left the Solicitor Office, she told me she’s quitting her job end of this month… =) the minute she told me about this, I can understand why she’s so nice & friendly… *hehehe*
Back to office…continue with my work…
4:30pm
RC suddenly appears in office…he’s sitting in front of Eveline talking to Rudy…then he walks into Jo’s Office…then he walks to Vivian’s Office…then he walks to Ling Ling’s Office…my heart is beating so fast…I don’t know weather I’m scared or my memories keep re-calling back Sylvia’s case…I sit from Tina to Jade to Ling Ling’s place…when I heard his voice, I started to shiver… My God !! this is the first time I’ve this feeling when working…
5:30pm
finally he left with Jo…I’m so relieved…my colleagues were all laughing at me about my reaction towards RC… *hehehe*
8:00pm
Boy fetch me to The Bed…it started to rain when I reach…somehow I’ve to be wet when I go in…I meet up with Jade, Carol, Diana, Patricia, Norizan, Ada and Jo…Chong, Tai, Shim, Vivian and Jessica comes next…we waited for Tina and Kiong…then we all went to look for a table…dinner starts…the food is very delicious…Garlic Bread, Cheese Prawns, Spaghetti, Chicken Wing, Rice, Satay and delicious Pastry Cake as dessert…
After dinner, we were asked to start entertaining Bankers…me, Jade and Tina have to go all around to meet all Bankers and drink with them…I don’t know why I’ve this weird feeling…we’ve to chit-chat with them…drink with them…entertain them…we drink A LOT…Chivas Regal and Jack Daniel’s…
11:30pm I cannot stand any longer…I’m blur + tired oredi…I went home…Boy fetch me…I talk on the phone with Kiong...without realising...i fall asleep... *blush*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment