Thursday, September 29, 2005

finally internet is back…

Wednesday, 28 September 2005

I thought today is gona be a better day for me cos Internet connection is back…I’m so happy about it !! I spend the whole morning arranging & sorting out the photographs & Photo Albums *hehehe* its finally neat & clean now…me, Tina & Jade went to KFC for lunch today *hehehe*

My Afternoon After Lunch is terrible… *sigh*

Jo : selina…selina…print this for me
Jo : selina…selina …type this
Jo : selina…selina…photocopy this
Jo : selina…selina…save a copy for me
Jo : selina…selina…update the report for me
Jo : selina…selina…y not finish yet? so slow?
Jo : selina…selina…where’s my stapler?
Jo : selina…selina…amend this
Jo : selina…selina…change this
Jo : selina…selina…fax this for me
Jo : selina…selina…bring this to 7th Floor for Boss

6:00pm
I really cannot stand any longer…I’m so blur + tired + stress + pressure + unhappy feeling oredi…I call Boy to chit-chat with him a while…I still have a little more work not completed but I decided to do it only tomorrow…my eyes blur + my brain hang oredi…I go home…
6:45pm I reach home…take my shower…eat dinner with parents…supposed to go out with Boy…but I had this really unhappy feeling…

sms to Boy : dear~ i just finish shower & dinner what about u? dear~ im not sick but i feel like low energy y arh? must be smthin wrong with me liao
…in my mind, I really hope he reply me ‘r u ok? come~ i bring u to my house to watch TV & relax’…
Boy sms me : i think u must be tired tonite we don’t go out, u stay at home & rest first, ok?
...i’m so hurt…uncontrollable tears begin to flow from my eyes…lying down in bed…i just need someone’s care…especially Boy…i know he wants me to be an independent girl…but sometimes I’m dependant…especially when I’m sad or down…
sms to Boy : ok

After a while, I go wash my face, go downstairs to watch VCD =) Healing Hands III. I try to relax & enjoy the series…

Boy sms me : what r u doin there dear? feeling better?
…im happy to receive his sms…
sms to Boy : i think im ok dear, i just watch vcd…u ler? i miss u so much…
…hope he’s gona reply something sweet…
NO REPLY oredi

I continue watching VCD…

Boy sms me : dear im in my room oredi ur still watchin vcd? im studying now call me when u finish watchin k?
…i don’t know what to reply so i didn’t reply…

1:00am finish watching VCD…call Boy to chit-chat a while…ZzZzZz…

No comments: