Day 3 – 22 September 2005
I went to work as usual, but today I don’t feel so stress & pressure. I heard RC & Jo will be leaving to KL today, and spend the weekend in Jakarta. In the morning, I work quietly…until 3:00pm…RC & Jo finally left to Airport leaving to KL…once she step out from her room…I feel my whole body feel half-relax & relieved…I feel so much better…not so tense & pressure anymore…I continue doing my work and leave home as usual at 6:00pm…
Day 4 – 23 September 2005
Today is the last day of my first week sitting in this new place…
I wake up feeling fresh & happy…I know I won’t need to face stress & pressure in work today…I really wish my daily working days are always like this… *imagine having fear + worried feeling when going to work everyday* I work as usual…clearing all my outstanding works in the morning session…Vivian left to KL around 10:30am…the office is only left with Carol, Tina, Ling Ling, Eveline, Jade, Karen and myself…the atmosphere is so nice… *hehehe*
After lunch, I have the lazy + tired feeling…I decided not to work…I spend the rest of my afternoon surfing the internet & chatting with friends + colleagues…I have a relax afternoon…I don’t mind Eveline looking at me chatting the whole afternoon…cause I’ve been so stress for the past few days…trying all my best to finish all my outstanding works…6:00pm finally it’s time to go home again…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment