Tuesday, September 27, 2005

days without internet connection

Tuesday, 27 September 2005

Today is a very tiring day for me…
Yesterday evening, my colleague, Carol, was informed by RC that she’ll be transferred to Site Office soon. She’s very happy about it =) This morning, we planned to come earlier for breakfast together for chit-chat…
I reach CPS at 8:10am…breakfast with Tina & Jade at Vegetarian Stall. After that, we went up to office to work as usual…I was busy with work whole morning…went out for lunch with Tina & Jade again at Mode Café… =)
After lunch, I continue with my work…Jo asked me to sort out the photographs & CD/VCD/DVD file…I really have no idea what to do with all the photographs…I thought of an idea…I just sort out the photographs, group them into categories & dumped them all in the cabinet behind me… ;p *The End of the Story* Just sorting the CDs took me about 2 hours *sigh* I haven’t started to sort the photographs yet…
My days without internet to surf & chat is so super boring…I feel stress + pressure when working…plus when I hear Jo + Ling Ling + Eveline + Carol voice…I feel like I’m gona faint anytime…loud & noisy…can’t release my boredom + stress + pressure…without chatting + talking + joking… =(

5:30pm now…I am very very tired oredi…my eyes getting blur…my head getting heavy…I think I’ll go home by 6:00pm…I really need a break…rest… =)

No comments: