Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Trip To Tawau

Day 1 - 16 September 2005

7:00am
Alarm Clock Rings! I am so happy!

wake up... shower... brush teeth... change clothes... do some last minute packing... surprisingly i got a call from Tze Yen...asking me to missed call her when we are on the way to KKIA... =)
8:30am
This is my first trip to Tawau. I guess this is why I'm pretty excited about it =) Boy came to fetch me, Mummy & Daddy ask me to take care, then went to fetch his family...
9:40am
We reach KKIA...meet up with Jing Wen, Tze Yen and her husband, Xing Ye...we all check-in our luggage...each of us hand-carry a Birthday Cake...specially-made by Mee & Cake House for PoPo's Birthday...then we went to have breakfast at KFC...we had KFC Breakfast Meals...while waiting for breakfast...I call my parents to inform them that I'm taking off soon...I also SMS my friends...we went in Departure Hall and bought a watch for PoPo...
10:45am - 12:00pm Boarding the flight...In the flight...Landed...
12:30pm
We reach Tawau Airport...took our luggages...Uncle & Aunty were already there waiting for us...call my parents to inform them I've reach Tawau safely =)
took 30-mins drive from Airport to Tawau Town... *imagine KK Town to Melinsung, Papar* ;)
1:15pm - 3:15pm
We had lunch in a Cafeteria next to Basel Church. I tried their Specialty Drink, 3-in-1 Lemon+KitChai+KamKat Drink, sounds funny but it's really very cooling and nice drink...KK should create this kinda drinks, instead of Pearl Milky Tea ;p We ate Hakka Sang Yuk Mee, Home-Made Fried Kuey Teow and Special Pan Mee...
After lunch, we went to PoPo's house...she's so so happy to see so many children going back to visit her =) I met a lot of Uncles & Aunties, not-to-mentioned about-my-age-youngsters...I took 1 day to recognize who is who *hehehe* we chit-chat...took photographs...watch TV...
3:15pm - 6:30pm
We went to eat again...Roti Kahwin and Soya Bean...this Roti Kahwin is so special too! It's like Damai Fu Yen Roti Kahwin style *hehehe* but this Kaya has strong egg smell...tasty too...but I'm still not used to the taste ;) We went home to prepare for BBQ Dinner...me, Jing Wen, Tze Yen and Xing Ye stay in Uncle Anthony's house...Boy & family stay in PoPo's house...we queue up for shower...chit-chat...watch TV...some went to play basketball...
6:40pm - 11:15pm
We are fresh and clean...heading to PoPo's house...everyone helping each other to get ready for PoPo's BBQ Dinner...the food in the dinner was very very tasty...cater from The Hut, Tawau *hehehe* eating, watching TV, chit-chatting, taking photographs, entertaining relatives & guests, clearing up the place...
11:20pm - 12:30pm
After a delicious BBQ Dinner, we can still go to this Mamak Stalls to eat AGAIN...famous Yu Sang (Raw Fish) + Tan Cha (Egg Tea)...all of us (Chun Ye, CK, Tze Yen, Xing Ye, Jing Wen, Yang Yang, Boy, Me, Fui Vun) chit-chat...joke...till we're so extreme full + tired + sleepy...decided to go home...
12:30pm - 1:45am
We all went back to respective home...shower...chit-chat...finally to ZzZzZz...

[I received SMS from friends...Miss U All So Much...no time to reply] Very Sorry...!!

Day 2 - 17 September 2005

7:45am
Another fresh new day! =) wake up...getting ready...heading to PoPo's house for breakfast...they cook a lot of delicious food for us... *hehehe* Fried Mee, Fried Rice, Cakes, Nian Gao, Hot Drinks, Fruits & many others...
CK head to Airport...flying to KL... =)
9:45am - 12:30pm
After delicious breakfast...Uncles & Aunties will have their own programs for the day...we youngsters are free to enjoy our day *hehehe* some of us went to play badminton...some of us went shopping at Servay...
Me? ;) usual...went girlie-shopping at Servay...I bought myself a nice white Shorts only =)
12:30pm - 2:00pm
We went to have lunch in this Special Shop...sort of like YoYo + Salim... *hehehe* I took Pudding Milky Tea and Soto Daging...chit-chatting...took photographs...enjoying...then all went back to PoPo's house...
2:30pm - 3:30pm
Girls + Aunties went to Hair Saloon to wash and set a nice hair-do *hehehe* In the Hair Saloon, there's a lot of students & also other Aunties washing & setting their hair too...it's a Good Day...I think...there's school performance & also wedding dinner that nite too...the Hair Saloon is so pack... *hehehe*
3:30pm - 6:30pm
all of us went home for shower...change into nice evening wear...
6:45pm - 11:30pm
We all reach Maxims Seafood Restaurant...celebrate PoPo's 88th Birthday Dinner...all beautiful ladies & handsome gentlemen...not-to-forget cute & happy PoPo...we had usual formal dinner... *hehehe* all of us (Chun Ye, Yang Yang, Siao Ping, Fui Vun, Me, Boy, Tze Yen, Xing Ye, Jing Wen) chit-chat, joke, laugh, eat dinner, help distributing Birthday Cake...took a lot of photographs...till PoPo is so tired + sleepy... *hehehe*
11:30pm - 12:15am
Send PoPo home...joy-ride with Aunty to Marco Polo Hotel... =)
12:15am - 1:45am
We all went back to respective home...shower...chit-chat...finally to ZzZzZz...

Day 3 - 18 September 2005

7:20am
Last day in Tawau! wake up...getting ready...have breakfast in Uncle Anthony's house...heading to Church...
Boy's Parents left to KL in a very early flight...
8:00am - 9:30am
Usual Church Service...in Hakka...

They are also doing Charity Fund for construction of a new BCCM Church in KL...we all help out in collecting the Fund... =)
9:30am - 10:00am
Send PoPo home to take a rest...
10:00am - 11:30am
Usual Church Service...in English...
This is the 2nd Church Service I went today...I'm so sleepy oredi...I think I did dozed off a while... *hehehe*

11:30am - 2:00pm
We went home to fetch PoPo...heading to Maxims Seafood Restaurant for another delicious lunch... =)
*Good-Bye to Everyone*
2:00pm - 2:30pm
We all (Boy, Me, Jing Wen, Tze Yen, Xing Ye) went home to finish packing our luggages...heading to Airport...took 30-mins drive from house to Airport again... *hehehe*

3:00pm
After a long journey to Airport...check-in...had a Tea Break...went in to Departure Hall...
4:10pm - 5:30pm Boarding the flight...In the flight...Landed...

6:00pm *Home Sweet Home*

No comments: