Life is a book and YOU are its author.
YOU determine its plot and pace.
And YOU - with His Guidance - turn its pages!
Dearest Friends, Colleagues & Associates,
After 2 1/2 years here with 1 Borneo, my book is turning overleaf to a new chapter!
It's been truly wonderful time for me with the Ramajuta Group of Companies...sweet memories, all keepsake, all cherished...the joy, the many laughters and the many hours along the way!
My heart and appreciation goes out to the MD, Mr Tan, NK and all my treasured colleagues - thanks very much for the support, guidance and assistance.
Thank you for putting up with all of me! I know the Group will grow from strength to strength and 1 Borneo will shine in this land!
After nine years of "learning, growing, living, enjoying....." here in beautiful KK, I am more than happy to be moving on to a new journey of my life with Michael in Brisbane, Australia.
My last working day will be on 28th June 2007 and I'll be off the first week of July!!!
Take care and keep in touch.
"Live well, laugh often and love with all your heart."
GOD BLESS YOU !!!
Karen Song
9 Lorenc Place, Bridgeman Downs,
Queensland 4035, Australia
Tel : +61 7 3862 8731 (HOME)
Email : karenjayne04@yahoo.com
NB : My Malaysian mobile will be terminated before I leave. Will advise Australian mobile in due course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment