Monday, 3 October 2005
Finally another new week again! I owes have this Monday Blues… *sigh* Carol & Tina went to the Convention. Me & Jade have to take over at Front Desk… The whole day I was not too busy…daily routine works to do…but the worse thing is the Internet is down again! *sigh* I can’t update my blog, can’t chat online, can’t surf the internet…all this makes my days even worse…I owes surf + chat to release stress + pressure + boredom daily in office…
The electricity cut off when it’s almost lunch hour. Me & Jade have to eat in office cos the rest of them ALL went out to have lunch at 12:30pm when the electricity is down *sigh* =( I feel so bad when I think 7th Floor can CLOSE for lunch but not us in 5th Floor *sigh* After lunch, Diana told us she got BONUS! Kiong sms to inform me that we’ve BONUS too… *hehehe* His news is fast!!! I’m so happy to hear the news but still wandering if new staffs like me can get it or not…like my previous Company…NO BONUS for staffs less than 1 Year service…I keep quiet & continue with my work…
Finally at 6:00pm, RC asked ALL of us to go up 7th Floor to meet him personally, except Jo *hehehe* Then I know the news is TRUE! My feeling is happy + excited + scared while waiting for my turn to meet RC…
I’m the last one to meet him! When I enter his room, he’s smiling…he handed me an envelope & talked to me nicely…I opened the envelope…I’ve 1-Month BONUS!!! I’m so happy…
When I reach home, I told my parents about it…
Dad’s comments…he told me this Bonus is just the OT payment + the hard work during Grand Launching for us…hopefully if he gives another Bonus during CNY…then it’s more worthwhile…this is reasonable for now…but wait till CNY to see if RC keeps his promise about giving us another Bonus… =) Parents still encouraged me to look for a better offer job… *hehehe*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment