Sunday, 2 October 2005
My HP rings at 9:00am. Boy wake me up. I shower & changed into a decent looking outfit. I know I’ve to visit the Jewellery Fair later *hehehe* Boy came to pick me at 10:00am then we went to Sunday Church Service. I met Alvina at Church, chat with her & exchanged contact numbers *hehehe* After that, we decided to have lunch at D’Junction. Ah Vui called, he joined us for lunch too… =) we had a nice lunch & enjoy chit-chatting…
Around 2:00pm, Boy & me leave to the Jewellery Fair at Magellan Hotel. This is the first time I visited such a grand Jewellery Fair *hehehe* We’ve to register ourselves before entering the Hall. Each of us were given a lovely pink name tag & a door gift. Every booth have their own specialties, varies from Diamond…Crystal…Stones…Jade… I love crystal in Pink so much! I’ve four pink crystal bracelet oredi…I reach this booth selling Crystals & Jade. I saw this very lovely Pink Heart-Shaped Crystal Pendant! I love it so much! We can even bargain for price there *hehehe* can u imagine? *blush* finally minimum cost is RM50! Boy offer to buy it for me *hehehe* I’m very happy! Boy seldom buy me gift *blush* We continue to visit other booths. Then we finally saw Boy’s Mum with Aunty Cat at one of the Diamond Booth *hehehe* We went to greet them. WoW !!! their reaction was grabbing my hand & put on those Diamond rings & demo for them to see which is nice *hehehe* I tried on a few then we find ways to excused ourselves to visit other Booths. We finished touring…they’re still there… *hehehe* We went back to inform them we’re leaving soon… They decided to leave too! Boy’s Mum went to lunch with her friends, Aunty Cat followed our car to Karamunsing. It’s about 3:30pm, we went shopping at CPS. Boy bought his Office Wear. Shop until about 4:30pm, both of us were very tired again…we went home…
I reach home at about 5:30pm…took a rest…watch TV…shower…
Boy came to fetch me again at 7:30pm. We went back to CPS a while, then I went to clear all my bills & transactions at Bank, then we went to Giant-Wawasan Plaza to shop. We bought a lovely wedding gift for Nicholas & Diana. It’s 9:30pm oredi…we were so hungry…went for dinner at E-West… =) We finish dinner about 10:45pm. Both of us were tired, we went straight home after dinner…
11:30pm ZzZzZz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment