Saturday, 1 October 2005
I wake up early. As usual, I shower and change into comfortable outfit. Boy came to pick me around 8:30am. We were not so hungry yet so decided to head to his house first, which is about 9:15am. My PoPo called me to see how am I doing *hehehe* Gung Gung & PoPo really missed me so much! I just went back last weekend, they called to ask me to go back & visit them again! *laugh-out-loud* I chat with his dad a while, then his mum call from Cake House. Boy went out to help his mum deliver order, while I stay at his house watching VCD…Healing Hands III… *hehehe* Boy called me at about 10:30am, informing me that he’s going to be a little late home…I continue watching my VCD. Boy reached home at around 11:30am. I’ve oredi watched 2 VCDs…I’m so tired & sleepy oredi…I went to sleep until about 1:30pm.
It’s raining when I wake up. We went to Borneo International Jewellery Fair at Magellan Hotel to send lunch to his mum’s good friend, who is having a booth there. After that, we went to Wisma Merdeka to eat brunch + tea-time. It’s oredi 3:00pm! *sigh* After we finish lunch, we went shopping for Boy’s Office Wear. Coming Monday will be his first day of work in C H Williams *hehehe* We saw Tina when we just came out from the lift. She’s with her mum on the escalator to 1st Floor *hehehe* We bought a pair of same-pattern watch too! It costs RM128! Shop until about 5:00pm, both of us were so tired oredi…we decided to go home & take a rest…we were supposed to have dinner with his family but his mum was busy so she postponed her Birthday Dinner… *hehehe*
I reach home at about 6:00pm…took a rest…watch TV…chit-chat with my parents…shower…drink soup…
Boy told me he’s very tired. We are supposed to go out at 7:00pm but he didn’t call me so I knew he’s sleeping. I didn’t disturb him. I watched VCD till 7:45pm then I call to wake him up.
Boy came to fetch me again at 8:15pm. Another Saturday nite, don’t know what else to do…Boring KK !! May Leong & Kiong call…asking me to join them at Shenanigan’s but Boy don’t like to go clubbing, so I didn’t go too… *sigh* We decided to go watch movie. We watch Flight Plan at 9:00pm. I was very tired oredi. The movie was very nice but I’m just tired so I fall asleep at some parts of the movie *blush* After the movie, we head home…very tired oredi…
12:15am ZzZzZz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment