Friday, September 10, 2010

8 more days...

It's 4:00am now. I'm still not sleeping yet.

I have not blog for another week. I have loads of last minute finalizing to do for my wedding. I have loads of last minute shopping to do.

I missed all my good friends so much. I don't have time to sit down and relax and enjoy with them yet. Some of them are not in KK yet. I'm so excited to meet all of them especially on 17th~ ALL of them will be completely here with me by then...I have to be patient for now. =)

There's lotsa happy and unhappy moments I wished to blog and share here but I don't have the time and energy. I'm so tired everyday. I decided I must log in now to blog some of it in case I have forgotten about it after the wedding.

Yesterday we do final confirmation with his bro-in-law and he finally told us that he sponsor us for the invitation inserts and also the bunting at church. I felt so relieved after that good news. Finally his sis did something that I'm happy about. At least she's "human" enough to do something right just for this time. She don't just aim for her brother's money like nobody's business.

For the past one week, I have arguments with him about the decision making for the small details of wedding but everything is solve after a while. I felt much better as days are getting nearer to my wedding, where his mum and sis didn't mess a bit with my life. I feel so much happier. I wish my life everyday will be like this. =)

We have attended one-to-one marriage counselling with Pastor. He's a funny guy and I love listening to his talks and counsellings. Those are not boring and he has got plenty of funny examples to tell us. After the counselling sessions, we both knew there's more to go through in life after marriage. There's more things that Pastor insist he clear his mind and be more alert in loving and caring his wife more after marriage, which I'm so happy about it. He talked to me after the counselling session that he didn't know I had been through so much hurt and unhappy moments. He said he will try his best to learn to be more loving and caring to me. Pastor pray for us out loud, mentioning that as a man of the family after marriage, he has to sacrifice more of his daily life activities or attitudes to love and care for me more. I felt very happy at the moment Pastor prayed for us.

I have been sharing my unhappy moments with few of my closest friends the past week. I came to know that even my friends have gone through ups and downs in life after marriage, which is more difficult than what I'm going through now. I think and think about it over and over again. I had to learn to be stronger. What if I have to go through what they have gone through as well. I will have to be tougher. I learn to pray everyday now no matter I'm busy or tired. I include blessings for my friends in my prayers. I hope my prayers would really help my friends and myself. Amen~

I was surprised when my conversation with him for this one week is not so bad when he brought up the topic about his sis. On the other way, he really will tell me some of the things that he hates about his sis's attitude. He have never told me things like this before. Whenever we talked about his sis, we'll end of arguing but now after marriage counselling, it's so much difference. Pastor's words are so much stronger than ANYONE else around him. Amen~ GOD did miracles to help me~

I'm so tired already. I wish to blog more but my brain and eyes are not functioning properly already. I hope I can blog one more post before my wedding~ ^^

No comments: