Wednesday, September 01, 2010

18 more days

It’s 12:05am now.

I haven’t been blogging for a week. I have been busy with buying of things for his room, helping him write invitation cards, finalizing the payments of several things and also meeting two of my friends for a drink. Today’s blog is also a better story compare to last few weeks. I have not met his mum and also his sis recently. I guess I didn’t stay at his house too long so didn’t have any conflict with them. It is really a good time for me.

She has already finalized her honeymoon trip to Korea. She has already finalized the trip to Kundasang before my wedding. I guess she has nothing to mess with me at the moment. I have peace. ^^ It’s even better if she already read my blog then in future she knows how to be a better person and also respect me for who I am and without her messing with my life…I will have a good one. *winks*

I meet one of my best friend last Saturday for a drink. We had a really long chat. I was so happy to relieve most of my stress after talking to her. I also went to Shennanigan’s Saturday night with him and friends. I also enjoyed the night and had a good drink. I was in a very good mood. We didn’t had any special topic until when he send me home. He suddenly mentioned about his sis again~! He mentioned few things that bring back my anger again. The moment before I step out from the car, we’re still arguing about it. I was a bit dizzy with the liquor we had at the Pub, and I clean up myself and was so so so unhappy about the conversation. Everytime we talked about her or his mum, it would make me so angry. I don’t know where to release it. I made a very angry status comment in Facebook before I went to sleep and left it there until Sunday night before clearing it. If she did check her Facebook on Sunday, I’m sure she will see it. But who cares…I just want to release my pressure and anger.

Today is 1st of the month. In another two more weeks I’m going to be married~! I started to be so excited and so looking forward to the good times I’m going to spend with my beloved friends. As for the actual day event, I just wished it’s faster over~ I really want to rest my mind with all the hectic, argument and conflicts. I want to start my new life and career as soon as possible. I’m praying everyday that the honeymoon will be a good one. I wish there won’t be more worse argument about the honeymoon after the wedding. *sigh* Pray that everything’s fine and smooth.

I think I won’t have a chance to go Sandakan or Tawau before my wedding. I’m so sad. I so missed my friends in Tawau. I so wish to go relax and enjoy just for a short period of time, I’m also satisfied. He keeps telling me we don’t have time to go but we have finish most of the things in KK. He also tells me we need to save more for the wedding…going to Sandakan and Tawau will costs us more expenses. I have nothing to say. =( How much can we spend for a trip? We already missed the KL trip. Since he and his whole family is going to Kundasang also. How come he just can’t give me some happy moments? Even if we travel to Sandakan and Tawau he still can do his business. It’s not that we’re just going for holidays. I know I don’t have work, I know I haven’t earn my own money yet, I have no right to stand firm where I want to go…I’m still spending his money. But recently his money and expenses are indirectly bear by me. He’s using the amount of money that he asked me to invest and now he’s stuck with the stocks and not even going to do his sales. He’s like sleeping half day everyday and in the afternoon doing some arrangements with me then it’s called another day. I just don’t understand why.

Right after the wedding, I want to concentrate on work. I must make sure he earn back the money I loan to him. I must make sure I keep my OWN savings. In future, I will have my own money to use. I have more rights in deciding where I want to go and what I want to do. Now even having a drink with friend or relatives also need his permission. =.= He’s so worried I overspend when I go out with them. *sweat* Everything will be over soon in two weeks time. I’m waiting to enjoy this two weekends. =)

I guess that’s all for today. It’s 12:50am now. I’m so tired. I want to take a good rest. It’s a brand new day tomorrow~ =)

No comments: