Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Feeling panicky because Valentine's day is so near?

Well, if you are not as lucky as me to be female or single, then I guess you have got to buy some gifts for your loved ones.

I hate stupid men who go like, "Eh, you know I love you, and flowers are just flowers, they can't prove how much I love you anyway!" and conveniently don't buy their girlfriends any flowers.

Well here's a piece of information for you my dear boys...

It's a secret...Girls do not actually like flowers.

I KNOW RIGHT?!

You gasp, but it's true!

I mean yes, flowers are pretty and they smell nice, but they are but some dead plants.

So why do girls still want flowers on V day?

BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING IT.

And not getting flowers means your boyfriend treats you inferior to how the other boyfriends are treating their girlfriends.

And that sucks - because every girl wants to feel special. :)

So, if you want to make your girlfriend feel like she is the most loved among all the other girls (make her happy and you might get some V-day sex - or not), you just HAVE to get her flowers.

The bigger it is, the more "face" she has. :D

Sadly enough, all the flowers are sold at exorbitant prices during V day!

No comments: